Monday, May 2, 2011

Vote for where you think Brandon will be sent...?

All right.

Since the suspense is killing me, and don't yet know where Brandon is going, I was wondering where YOU think he will end up going to.

Brandon originally had hoped he could go to Japan, but since missionaries just got sent home because of the devastation there, it probably won't happen.  He mentioned maybe South Korea instead.

David says he's going to Moscow, Russia, but if he gets sent to South Dakota, Brandon has to bring back a dinosaur tooth.

Brittany says he's going to the people of...Samoa, Tonga, or New York. (David says she can't pick a hemisphere).  She just narrowed it down to Samoa.

I think...I don't know what to think.  I am thinking. Hmmm.  Alaska, to the Inuit population.

So.  What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Samoa is where Zach went. I am guessing he will go to New York. Because I think he could handle the big big city life and get those people that are way to serious and fast to slow down and laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinkin somewhere oriental

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's crazy! I was thinking about it last night, and New York popped into my head. That'd be really cool if he went to New York. Kinda worried about South Korea though... <.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I win anything?!! Congratulations Brandon and Family.

    ReplyDelete