Monday, November 14, 2011

So, I heard about mom chopping down a tree from Mom herself in her letters XD Mom,  I really hope you are being careful though, that was hard stuff to do, even for me! hahaha

As for my last letter, Yeah I laughed pretty hard while I was writing it too XD

Our Sundays are different here when it comes to the regular lesson plan. the Gospel Principles teacher speaks spanish, and we aren't really ever in that class, because we're busy translating in other areas of the church XD I wish I could hear the lesson though.  Dad, I understand you taught the church lesson this week -- I hope you took notes :D

So, Chelsea, you dyed your hair back to your natural color? You're probably preparing to dye it another color, we'll see though ^_^

Mary, you've been pretty busy with School, and trying to keep up your four point Oh, so I know you don't  have much relaxation time.

Dad, regarding how we get money here, we get 3 "Man" every month (30,000 yen or around $300) and that doesn't exactly last very long, the frist day we get the money, we usually have to pay around 10000 for all the things we need for the month, and then each week we have to buy food and stuff, which can range from 1,500 a week to 2,500, (more if we have a lunch appointment scheduled >_>) plus getting around is expensive (going to one of our investigators costs nearly 1500 round trip) But at least travel gets reimbursed.

So, Aidan is starting to talk in full sentences!!???  Awwww man I wanna see him talking!!! I got the pictures of him at the Pumpkin Patch, he's getting so big!!! (Is there a way I could have you send me pictures on here from now on, so that I can put them on my flash drive and go get them printed out at a convenience store)? Apparently, I CAN get photos through email. Just make sure they are not too large.

Dad, I hope you feel better soon! That's no bueno, Hontou ni yokunai!

Guess what? They actually celebrate Thanksgiving day here, it's called Kinrou Kansha no Hi, and it means Labour Thanks day. So we have a mini party scheduled on the 23rd, with Ping Pong, Music, food, and games :D Also for Christmas, it looks like I am going to be Santa XD They handed me a Santa Suit XD this'll be fun hahaha. our Christmas party will be on the 17th of December though XD.

The Weather at the moment here is: slightly chilly, but not freezing, and very sunny, with occasional days of rain.

As for me, I am thriving out here!!!

So dad, you're still studying for your test in December!  I miss reading now that you mention it XD That's one of the things I wish I had right now, Books. Not that I don't have reading material, but Books that don't have to do with Wars, Plagues, etc..., would be a welcome refreshment XD

As for an LDS temple, they don't have a temple close enough for us to be able to attend, the nearest one is in Tokyo, which is an entirely different mission almost 300 miles away. (there are currently 2 Temples in Japan)

Thanks for letting me know they put my plaque on the church wall! Sweet! Can you take a picture of the plaque to show me please?

Ok, so as for this week -- This week was AWESOME, Just Yesterday we had an amazing experience with Jeana and Cezar, two of our investigators, So, we went to their house after church, and got there at 7PM, and since I can'd understand what they say, I kept their daughter preoccupied by playing with legos with her while Duarte Chourou taught them, and he committed them to Baptism on the 18th of December!  It was Awesome! So now we'll be going to their house to teach them more often, because there are things that they need to work on before they can get baptized, and the deadline is pretty close! So that was way awesome and exciting :D I got a letter from Momma, and it had pictures of Steven Brookie and Aidan, and some writing done by them as well as Brittany, which was way Sweet! Thank you! come to think of it, that's really all that happened this week XD

Johnson Chourou got a new companion named Ward Chourou, he's kinda geeky, which is perfect, because he fits in quite well XD soooo.... yeah XD Happy Healthy, having fun, staying safe, and wanting to figure out how to send videos to you guys XD I have a video of Duarte Chourou on the train that I wanna send, but I will figure that out next time.

Mom! I actually can't save that money by mailing rather than emailing, because emailing is the only way to reach President Baird XD, so I have to come here anyways XD thank you for consistently writing to me! I love getting letters from you watashi no subarashii Haha! 

anyway! I gotta run for now, I love you all!!!!! Muah Muah muah!!!! 

ヒル長老

No comments:

Post a Comment