Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hello everyone!

Okay, here's an update about  my lower back: as you may or may not know, three weeks ago I coughed and it threw my lower back out.  It's the same experience dad had with his disc herniation. Well, I am still taking the painkillers that they told me to take, and they still have no effect, My lower back still hurts (It feels like bone grating against bone, not a comfy feeling.) I am just waiting to run out of the pills which will indicate that it has been a month, and then I will be going back to the doctor.
Myself and Yoshizawa Chourou are getting along just fine, still working hard, and still having fun while doing so. If he transfers I don't know what I will do XD This week we have been teaching non stop, so we have been exhausted lately, but we are doing our best to stay on our toes. Basically we have appointments everyday every week, It's nuts XD

Oooh, Mom was playing the flute at church today?? It's been a while since I heard her play. I hope it went as well as I think it did...!
 
For breakfast today, I had rice with this ground beef powder stuff that you sprinkle on top of it for flavor XD tasteyyyyy? hahah. It's funny that dad and Steven had rice and beans and chicken! We were all on the same page.
Brittany told me she would be going back home for a while, so I guess you are all expecting her to land this week. I hope that you guys have fun having her back <3 It's been a while hasn't it? 

Brittany's Bday is coming up! Craziness, that means Your guys' birthdays are coming up as well! blaahhhhhhh 

Ok, soooo, Some awesome stuff happened this week. Last week, we had a lesson with a member, and she and I got to talking about interests and stuff, and I mentioned how I really like sword fighting and stuff like that, and mentioned how we always watched Akira Kurosawa films and stuff and I also mentioned the Kimono thing I got from Arisawa Kyoudai a while back. She said she used to do Kendo, and that she had to stop because she got to old and wasn't able to do it anymore, so she asked me if I wanted her old Gear, and I said, if she doesn't need it, then I would love them. So This week, She brought her old Kendo Gear, The Kimono top, the Awesome pants, and the Kendo sword (The gear is all dual gender, so there wasn't any worry of it being girl's clothes, the sword has a little pinkish sticker on it that says Women's kendo, that and all of the clothes have her name engraved on them, but That's a okay with me!) , and gave them to me. I have attached a picture of me wearing the new stuff, she and I are the same height and build, so it was a perfect fit... So stoked on life right now! This is like receiving an heirloom from a family member and I am very honored!
Another awesome thing that happened, two of our most progressing investigators have been coming to church actively now, and one of them stopped Smoking on her own, so we are really seeing the blessings that come from hard work and prayer. It has been a fantastic time working here with Yoshizawa Chourou. 

Another thing! I gave a talk Yesterday on the Holy Ghost, it was a lot of fun! Talking in Japanese is so much easier than giving a talk in English XD because if I mess up, I don't even know it! XD hahahah. (according to my companion I did well, I had had him check my talk the night before :D ) 

Oh! If you remember--- two weeks ago, There was a member who gave me some artwork that she did, Attached are photos of what she gave me. (these will be posted to Facebook by dad).
 
Blahhh!!! I love Japan. 

I love you guys and I hope you are all safe and happy and having a good time! 
 
Muah!!!!
 
Love
Elder Hernandez
Hiru Chouro 
蛭長老

No comments:

Post a Comment