Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This week was kind of annoying to tell you the truth, I felt pretty abused XD I will esplaiin:
So we have an investigator who is in her forties, and we teach her English as well as the missionary lessons, anyway, so Starting Monday morning, she started texting us, but the texts were all directed at me, because she doesn't like talking to Rocha Chourou because he is Brazillian and doesn't speak perfect English (She said that to Him and Elder Curtis when we were on a Koukan) and so when she texted she was talking nonsense, and then asked who it was she was talking to, and we said it was Me, (Rocha and I texted her back together) and she started saying that she was glad I was there, and then proceeded to say some really really creepy stuff, so we didn't reply, and she sent us thirty seven more texts, and we were really bugged. The next day we didn't get any texts, but the day after, we got a bunch more, so the next day we went to Meito for interviews and brought it up to President Baird and the APs and they didn't really have any advice for us other than stop meeting with her. so, this week was full of trying to ignore creepy older lady....
 
This week we also got to meet up with a less active member Named Wendell, he is way cool, he is a biker, and has a crazy beard XD He is extremey nice, and loves the bible, but wasn't really sure why he got baptized ten years ago. He had gone inactive right after baptizm, and said he never really read the Book of Mormon, so we gave him one, and asked if he would read it, and said that if you read the Bible, you can see that it is a compilation of Prophets' Journals, and how God doesn't stop talking to people, and how people don't stop writing down what he has to say, and we explained that the book of mormon is Another record of God's people, and he said he would read it, and he said he would come to our sports night activity this next week :D
 
Another thing this week, we met a woman named Flor at a Hospital and taught a fantastic lesson, and then got to see her again this week, and Rocha Chourou was able to extend something called the Soft Yakusoku (Soft Promise) she says she will be baptized when she feels that it is true, she just didn't commit to a day. YAY!!!! it's Progress at least, She basically had a stroke a while ago, so she has to take pills and stuff, so she isn't to healthy at the moment, but she is reading the Book of Mormon, and is in Chapter 11 of First Nephi! She is the Bomb! ^_^
 
that's pretty much the highlights of my week, I am doing great I am feeling healthy and happy, so no worries there :D
 
Congrats Britt on Costa Rica XD I hope you are having a blast out there and staying safe :D I am glad there is someone out there just like me that you were able to make friends with :D just goes to show that I am Normal :P ... I think XD hahahah
 
Congrats dad and mom on losing 21 pounds each! that's fantastic!
 
And Mom thank you for the letters, The poems were gereat :D And thanks for telling me what you committed to doing on the Candyman Clown stuff, I can't wait to see all the awesomeness that you create!
 
JACE IS MOVING!????!?!?!?!?!?! Why is everyone Moving??? I don't get it! Stay there so I can see you all before you leave :(
 
Speaking of moving....we completed our move to the new area, the city of Toyohashi, and everything here is great.
 
anyway I love you guys and I hope you are having a great week <3 Muah!!!!!
 
Elder Hernandez
Hiru Chourou

No comments:

Post a Comment