Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hello everyone!
 
Ohhh man, Time sure is flying huh? in a little over a month I will have been serving a mission for a full year! That's ridiculous XD I can't really remember life before the Mission, I remember Friends, and family, but the other stuff just isn't there anymore XD kinda like a clean slate of life, and when I get home I get to write all over it again, except this time with a much more refined hand that knows what it wants to do on the paper.

Ahahahahaha XD that picture of Aidan is funny XD and the reason he's doing it is even funnier XD I TOTALLY agree with him, Beets are monster food ("because they look like owies") XD

Dad, did you guys record your academy graduation speech? and do you have it written down? cuz I wanna hear it :D
Oh man Dad, You and mom have lost a LOT of weight!  hahahah, you look like you are on the football team or something, Crazyness, and Mom looks like she is back in her Gypsy dance times :D you two look fantastic. 

Things over here are going great, My new Companion (My fifteenth one) Elder Finlinson, is really cool, he's super tall, has black hair, Glasses, and has Freckles like me! Hahaha, one of the other things that is cool about him, is the fact that he really wants to learn how to draw, so on our free time, when we have some (which seems like never...), I have been drawing him some how-to guides XD it's been awesome, because during the day, we do all of our Missionary work, and then we come home, report, and then I start showing him some tips and tricks and stuff, and it's actually been helping ME to get better at drawing too XD Win Win!!! so that's cool.

We have been teaching Yamamoto more, and we filled out the rest of her Baptismal record (with her), so now she has it all on record, and is ready for her Baptism on the 7th of July. all that is left to do is to teach her some more about the commandments, and then get her into an interview with the district leader, and she is ready!
 
I am super stoked on life right now :D my companion and I have been taking turns cooking food, so far we have made Chahan (Rice with eggs, greens and fried on a pan), spaghetti with alfredo sauce, pancakes, and a bunch of other stuff XD way good food :D I am still super Skinny though XD my weight has stayed at a consistant 65 kilos and I have a bit more muscle tone than before, since we work out every morning :3

Being the Senior Companion is kinda challenging, I have to be the one to come up with Ideas of who we can go visit, and I have to know how to get to those places as well, so that's a little tough, but nothing I can't handle :D it's fun out here, and I am having a great experience. So far No, no orange juice, and barely any ramen xD

Love,
Elder Hernandez
(Hiru Chourou)

1 comment:

  1. Hi son,
    Yes this is sis. Linville,I am so happy for you a mission, a different country and new challenges. Well maybe the last wont be sometimes a good thing but that is what it help us to grow closer to our Heavely Father.
    I am so thankful for your service but missing seeing your face and Trevor's and now Nick. Yep he is on his mission in St.George,Utah and he love it.
    Thanks for keeping us update with your letters and it is good to see that your work is having excelent fruits.
    We miss you and we pray for you.
    Sis. Linville

    ReplyDelete