Monday, March 12, 2012

Transfers and Companionships

Hello everyone!

It sounds like everyone had a pretty intense week! I had a pretty intense one too. I am sorry that I missed everyone together at home. I Wish I coulda said hello to all of you.... ohhhh welllll.

So, here is my crazy week:  Elder Rocha got transferred out of Toyohashi on Thursday, I got a temporary companion, then on Sunday went to church and had a less active member show up on their own to church which was pretty sweet Then we went to a place called hamamatsu (My temporary companion's area, his is name is Nelson), but he goes HOME tomorrow morning (Tuesday).

I then got two new companions, Elders Brown and Amussen, and went to a less active members house in a town called Hamamatsu, where I ended up Cooking Everything for everyone O_O ... it was pretty cool :D

Then we went to the Hamamatsu apartment, and my friend Dennis Kyoudai called me and asked if I was there in Hamamatsu yet, and I said I was, so he dropped by the apartment and gave us some cookies and milk :D

The next morning, (Today, Monday) Nelson Chourou and I woke up, got dressed, and went to Nagoya (A train ride that takes about an hour and a half) and there I got my next temporary Companion (Elder Johnson from my old Districts!)

At the moment we are together until tomorrow (Tuesday) where I will be getting two *new* companions who will come and stay with me in Toyohashi and they are: Elder Amussen :O and Elder Anderson :D
 
weird and confusing right? so now I have had three "Sannin Douryoutachis" out here (Three companionships in one area), and once again I will be the Area Senior here in Toyohashi.  At the next transfer, I am apparently being trained to be a Senior companion, so I will be a Senior Comp after 6 transfers out here in Japan. craaaazyyynessss.

This week has been reaaaallly hectic... .and Elder Rocha went to Fujieda, which is the first place he went to when he came to Japan lol. so he has only been in two places since he came to Japan, Fujieda, and Toyohashi, and now back to Toyohashi, and he's been out for a year XD it's crazyy.
 
So that was my week, and now I have **no time**, cuz we have to go to a lesson today because it was so busy with Transfers, and we don't really get a Pday (personal day off) on transfer days.   I will have to talk to you all Next week when things settle down.

I love you all and hope that you have a great week! Congrats on all the crazy cool stuf going on over there, minus the Steven leaving with the babies >_> lame! and Britt moving.  Scott needs to have kids!!!!  lol.
 
Dad, That picture you made of Chris is scary accurate! I just wish I could be there to meet in person... but oh well. I have learned that I will be missing a lot of things at home.  No worrrriiieesss, But omedetou gozaimasu minna san (Congratulations everyone!) 
 
Okay so take care, I love you, and I will "see you" next week, and next time there will be pictures! I promise! hahahah
 
Love
Hiru Chourou
Elder Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment