Sunday, September 18, 2011

09 September 2011

Mina San!! Konnichiwa!!! :D
THis week has been quite interesting, still in the process of getting used to teaching with two other people, but so far, it has been a fantastic experience. We each have something new and interesting to bring to the companionship, and each day is an adventure :D

We got one of our fake investigators to commit to baptism on the 24th of this month XD it was pretty awesome ^_^ Oh, and we each also received a short letter from Adams Chourou, so that was cool, he said he's seen three doctors already, and that some people are being supportive, and some aren't so the ones who are being supportive are who he is holding on to.

A Shout out to Titi Gloria/Grandma Delia, Thank you for the Picture book! I really needed that! I love you guys! so anyway, We've been teaching a lot recently, since we only have three companionships, so it's double duty for some days. Today, All of us going to Nagoya got a Letter from our awesome Mission President Scott O. Baird, which was basically encouraging us to keep going, we are almost there :D (We only have less than 3 weeks!!!! :O )

so Tell me what's been happening back home! When is Brooke Due by the way? Mary also said there was some sort of Black out in Our area? What happened? also, how is work and school going for everyone?

I've been studying hard, and I'm getting better and better everyday, This language is awesome, and since we got the Native Japanese speakers just this week, we've been able to hear and speak the way actual Japanese people speak, it is amazing :D I can't wait to have full conversations with the awesome people in Japan ^_^ it's fun, and I'm so stoked on life right now XD

We get our Travel plans sometime next week, and then we are outta here on the 26th! Murray Chourou has a running countdown XD I can't stand countdowns lol, it just makes it feel longer XD anywho, I love you all, I can't wait to hear from you!

I'm studying like a Hamster Running on a treadmill going downhill XD lol, I love you!!!!

Take care okay? Cuz I am taking great care over here ^_^

Your Frekkled Chourou,
Herunandezu Chourou

No comments:

Post a Comment