Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday, 02 September 2011

Mina San, Konnichiwa!!!! ("respectful greetings to all!!!!)

I hope you all had a great week! This week was rough for me, but it's not getting me down.
I got an awesome package from Mom and some Dear Elders as well, and Awesome letters from Mary, and a pack of letters from Chelsea, and a Letter from Brittany and some Dear Elders as well, so thank you for making this week Bearable you guys! ^_^

I really needed those letters to help me through that experience (for those who don't know, My Companion had to go home for Medical reasons, so now I have two companions, but it's just not the same...) I'm staying positive though, because I know that he is where he is needed, and I know he'll be looked after. So now I go teach with the two Elders (Johnson and Clark) that are in my room, and we actually had a great lesson together, so I'm not worried about how the lessons will go, it's just weird being in a group of three all the time... I kinda drift from companionship to companionship now, so it's weird not having that stability anymore.

OH Real quick, we got to Hear Elder Jeffrey R. Holland Speak on Sunday :O It was AWESOME.  And then, the next day my companion left, so it was crazy timing...

HOWEVER! We Leave for JaPAn ThiS MoNTh @@@@@@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@@ AHHHHHH This is sooo exciting XD We get the Japanese Elders and sisters on Monday (They come from Japan and will be with us for three weeks, and they help us sempai learn the language by talking to us in fluent Japanese ^_^ ) and then the next week we get our Travel plans, and then on the 26th we ship out :D

Aparrently we get to call home for one of those times, like for our layover flight, so I'll get back to you on the specifics, but just know that I will be able to call soon, so if you can, have everyone be by the phone that day XD that would be awesome! :D And like I said, I will be getting more info on the details asap :D

I love you all, and I wanna hear from all of you! Gotta go do some Laundry now, so I will talk to you next week, I love you, I miss you, I cant <-- Scratch that Can Wait to hug you all and be able to say I did a job well done ^_^

Stay strong everyone, you are in my prayers, and on my mind. Be safe, be happy, stay fantastic, and I will talk to you all laterz otay?

Muah!
Hernandez Chourou

No comments:

Post a Comment