Sunday, September 18, 2011

14 September 2011

Here's a note we received from Brandon today:

I met Matthew Bates Yesterday! ^_^ that was pretty cool,
After mom told me to keep an eye out for a Bates, I looked and lo and behold, there was a Bates,
and I stopped and was like... Elder Bates? he was like yeah? and I was like, what's your first name?
he Said, Matthew. And I was like... We might be related O.o and he was like, oh! you're the Hernandez
I was told about XD hahah, it was pretty funny ^_^ I didn't get to talk to him long, but I met him and
talked to him :D Also! I got a new Companion today, (this makes four companions in my time
here XD ) He's really cool, He's Korean, and is part of the Excelerated course for Japanese
( He already knew Japanese, and since he came with our Kohai, He got put into a different class, 
and learned how to teach) and now, him and Two other Elders came in ( an Elder Clark - we 
now have two elder Clarks- and an Elder Hoddson ) so my new companion ( Elder Lee is his name)
moved into our room last night, and we taught our first lesson together today, he's really good at
the Japanese, but still has to learn some of the Vocabulary for the Church language XD (because 
there are a lot of words they never learned in regards to religious stuff) 
anyways, Just a quick update from me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment