Friday, July 29, 2011

16 July 2011

Good morning!

So far, this first week has been brutal, but the other Elders on our floor keep saying "just make it to Sunday." So, my companion, Elder Adams and I are pushing throught it. Yesterday, we had a ton of Japanese pounded into our heads, it was crazy XD

I haven't gotten any letters yet, and we aren't allowed to check our email until next Friday, and that means we also can't write emails either. My companion and I share a room with two other Elders, Elder Johnson and Elder Clark. Elder Johnson is pretty funny, and likes some of the same things as me, like Galaxy Quest and Anime.

Today is actually our first P-day, but it's not a full fledged one either. Those start next Friday. After this Sunday, our schedule normalizes, and we will match the other Elders here at the MTC. Oh! By the way, there is no tree of life shower here! We actually have shower stalls. I'm having a tough time believeing I've already been here for 5-days. O_o  It's weird.  I like it here, the food's good, the companionship is awesome. I miss you guys, but I love you, regardless of not being able to see you.

I hope you are taking good care of yourselves. "8:19" BIG! hahahah, I'm thinking of you guys and the time-game we play.

Anyway, I've got another letter to write, so I will write you on Friday's now, because that's our newly scheduled P-day :-D

Love you!
Elder Hernandez
PS: I have attached a drawing of my companion, Elder Adams, to the handwritten letter I sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment