Friday, July 29, 2011

29 July 2011

29 July 2011

Hey Fam! It is I! Hernandez Choro!!!!
I hope you are all having a blast ^_^ I got all your letters, and packages and stuffs, and it totally made my day XD Thanks you guys! Mom, that White Board thingy is awesome O_O I'm glad you all had a fun time at the Comic-Con! I hope Dad was able to go the the panels he wanted to see for the first time :D That's so awesome!

so tell me allllll about what you guys have been up to! I know I wont be able to read it until Next Friday, but still :D I AM able to read all emails sent to me, I am ONLY allowed to send emails back to family >_> it's lame, but I'm trying to make Obedience my quest ^_^

How are Steven and Brooke and Aidan and the Baby on the way?? Is her tummy getting bigger yet? :D I'm so excited for that, you have no Ideaaaa.

This week was pretty good, had it's emotional ups and downs, but I'm not staying down! I have many many awesome letters from all of you, and it's keeping me going :D It's hard (okay maybe not) to believe that I have been here for nearly 2 and a half weeks now O_O

On Tuesday it'll be 3 full weeks since I arrived at the MTC! CUHraZY :O I cahnnut Behleeb eht!

currently I am chillin in the Laundry room with my Doryo (companion) doing Laundry and writing to you fantastic Kiddies :D

The Language is STILL Hard, but it's beginning to make even more sense than it was before, so I'm starting to feel a little less freaked out about having to start teaching and TALKING only in Japanese starting Next week!!!!

My Doryo is still cool, he's just a little rough around the Edges (he was the big guy on Campus, so it's kind of carried over into his Mission life) and he knows EVERYONE O_O (he's from Salem Utah, so I shouldn't be too surprized XD)

I'll be writing you all letters today, I'll try to send them all in one package, so I will have Daddy-O send them out to who I need them to go to ^_^

I hope you are all keeping happy and Healthy, and know that I have been keeping you in my prayers always <3  -- without all of your support I would have crumbled already. It's a hard life, but it's an enjoyable one :D

I'm reallllly glad that you guys have been trying to spend time with Mary, that makes me Uber happy to know that she isn't being abandoned <3 and I heard she passed her Drivers test!! That's so awesome!!! :D :D :D

Oh, Yesterday I got my TDAP Shot, and paid them in cash, (it was $43) with the money we put aside for that, and my arm is killing me O_o why does it feel like a train hit my arm???? XD

Just know that I miss you all, and that I love you all, and that I wish I could see you all, and and and yeah :D

I don't know how I'm going to send you pictures, I may end up having to send you my SD card, and then have you upload the pictures, and then send the card back to me UNCHANGED (I.E. nothing deleted please).

How are Tim and Chelsea doing? have you been able to see them lately? OH and if there is anyway, can you PLEASE get me Alex's address, I don't have his, and I don't think he has mine either, and I've been missing him pretty bad as well, and would love to be able to write to him :D Thanks in advance :D once again, the food here is pretty crazy XD in Mary's own words "what did they do, put Laxatives in there??" Lawlzzz hahaha.

I love you all!!!! Muah Muah Muah! :D

Your Frekkled Choro,
Brandon Hernandez :D

No comments:

Post a Comment