Friday, August 5, 2011

August 5th, 2011

Hey everybody!!!! :D I'ts your little Frekkled Elder by the Name of Hernandez :D

I hope you are all having a blast back home! I'm having a lot of fun out here, The Language is still hard, but we're teaching entirely in it now, and it's pretty intense, not gonna lie XD

Thanks for sending me pictures of mom's awesome drawings!!! :O I'm so stoked to see the finished project, because from what I saw it already looks like a finished book! Go Momma!!! :D Congrats Brittany on the awesome new arrangement, I hope that you will be able to enjoy staying at that lady's place as a live in dog sitter, it sounds like fun :D

we've been learning more and more and more Japanese everyday, and I've been reading My Scriptures daily, and praying more than I ever have before XD it's really humbling coming into the MTC, because no matter how much you knew before, there is always more to learn, and many many more ways to grow.

My Companion and my other two roommates always have a little get to know each other ritual before we go to sleep, we each tell stuff we did/have done/anything about home, and then we go to sleep ^_^ it's really fun, and I think it's a fantastic way to get to know someone, especially my other roomies, because they are both kind of quiet XD

So tell me more about home!!! Ahhh I miss you guys XD I heard you got to hang out with Tim and Chelsea and Katlyn again, that's super cool :D :D :D I'm REALLY glad that you guys have been keeping them close, because I've been missing them as well, it's CRAZYY XD

I never thought I'd say this, but I kinda miss coming downstairs and being asked to clean XD it was always a surprise, and now that it's not there, it makes me feel like Im not home yet >_>

Thanks Dad for getting me Alex's Address, today I'm going to be writing Letters, and stuff, so you may not get them for a couple of days. Oh yeah! We're on a new schedule, and it's super duper intense, we now have to teach everyday, in Japanese, NO English, whereas before we only taught on Saturdays O.o so now we are getting Immersed in the language and I find that it's really helping me to learn the language better. My teachers are great, they're both really funny guys, and are helpful when we need assistance. Oh, I got to sing with the Choir and I was Bass. Sweeeet!!!

My Companion Elder Adams is still the District leader, and will be until we've been here for half the time we are here, so that's still cool being able to get the mail with him, and know right away if I have any awesome packages from you all :D

My snoring isn't as bad as it was before (now that I am no longer feeling under the weather, so we're all good in that department :D ) thanks for all the Ear plugs XD We've ended up using them for Personal study time so that we don't have distractions ^_^ anywho, I hope you are all living it up in Babylon :P cuz I'm totally living it up in Zion ;D hahah XD

I got to go to the Temple today, and last Friday, and it's been really awesome to go to the Provo Temple, it's not the Temple I prefer, because I am forever going to love the San Diego Temple ;3 but! It is the House of the Lord, and it is Amazing ^_^ We get to eat at the cafeteria there as well :O I didn't even know that there was a cafeteria in the Temple :O it totally blew my mind XD

ok, Now I really do need to go, my Companion and I are going to get changed into normal clothes (we're still in Church attire) and I'm going to start writing the many letters now. I love you alllllll!!!!!!!! Don't forget your Frekkled Elder kay? :D Love you! Muah Muah Muah Muah! :D

Hernandez Choro ("choo roo") :D

No comments:

Post a Comment