Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday, August 19th 2011

Hey Everyone!!! (Mina san Ohaiyou!!!)

I hope you are all Genki! (good/Healthy) things have been going great over here, I Saw Jimmy Marshall, I saw Justin Wait, and we're planning to take a picture of the three of us together at the map! that's going to be fun ^_^ Elder Adams and I quite possibly have the most opposite personalities you can find, and yet we are able to work together really well (Much to the surprise of our Sensei who was like "I've seen companionships like yours, but they usually blow up! Congratulations!")

Life at the MTC feels like every day is actually one reaallly long day that's just puncuated with sleep XD

it's kind of strange, so far the only thing breaking that monotony is getting letters and stuffles ^_^ so thank you all for the awesome notes! I miss you all terribly, but it's more of a dull ache right now, I look forward to seeing you again, but that'll come in time, so I'm good ^_^

Oh! Here is a poem I wrote:

Fear and sorrow have no place,
I make it through this daily race,
I try to find and even my pace,
and try to learn from Jesus' grace.

Daily time and memories flow,
I miss the ones I've come to know,
I feel the pain and sorrow so,
I know now which way I should go.

The people need me, where am I?
I'm learning slowly, but I'll not cry,
I no longer need to wonder why,
I know now that it's Do, Not try.

I'll lay my burdens by his side,
and learn to help others let go of pride,
I feel the warmth that grows inside,
this feeling of peace forever reside.

XD

Service Yesterday wasn't Toilets (YESSSSS) so it was a lot more enjoyable this time around. (P.S. sorry I talk about toilets often XD I don't try to lol, they just happen to be everywhere O___O )

Elder Adams and I have picked up some new investigators (fake ones, it's our other classmates) and now we have to teach four people rather than the 2 we have been teaching so far, so we're getting even more pounded by Japanese XD it's super intense, were it not for a P-day, I'd likely go insane XD

It's super fun here though, despite the fact that it feels like an eternity, and I've been meeting a bunch of Silly Elders who I am able to relate to well, and we used to play Volleyball together (except that half of them left for their ACTUAL missions, so now we can't play Volleyball together <_< ) so now, at Gym, we all Play some really epic and intense games of!!!!!!!!! 4 Square :O Can yoo Beleeb eht??? hahah, yeah... it's fun stuff ^_^ A Mission is definitely an experience worth having, because it's crazy awesome, and cool, and we haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet :O

BUT! Today marked the Halfway point! I'm Halfway to flying to Japan!!! AHHHHHH The MTC is nearly over! It's crazy, because people arrive here, (Like Jimmy) and if they are going to English speaking missions, they only stay for 3 weeks, so every Wednesday when the newbies arrive, they leave, and We're still here O_O

I feel so ancient right now XD

Thank you to momma, Grpa Felix/Pam, Grma Nancy for the packages! I'm munching on hot Cheetos and chocolate goodness!!!

I've written to peeples, but have only gotten replies from Mary, Dad, and Momma. If you can't write me (like paper letters) just use something called DearElder.com because I get to read what you wrote me, they print it the same day you write it and give it to me that same day after Dinner at 4:40, but after that, I don't get it until the next day, so make sure to send them out before then pleeeeeeze

I love Hearing from you, and want to know what's happening in your lives!!!

Thanks for being there for me! I need all the Lovels I can get!

I love you guys, and I hope that you remember your lil Frekkled Elder!

Herunandezu Chourou (the Us make the Os Longer, so it sounds kinda like Chooooo Rooooo, or Choo-Roo, which is how it's pronounced)

No comments:

Post a Comment