Saturday, July 16, 2011

First Letter from Brandon at MTC

July 14, 2011

Hey Family!!

It's been a crazy, intense first two nights at the MTC!  It's slightly overwhelming, but, it's really nice having a schedule I can stick to. 

The flight to Utah was awesome, and I talked with a guy in the Navy by the name of Leon, he's getting married on Saturday.  When I landed at the Airport, I met an Elder named Taylor Pearcy, and we talked, and ended up as roommates along with another Elder named Robert (Rebecca) Grudzien.  That first night was really tough. >. > and on Tuesday, everything went by in a blur, had Breakfast, got rushed through orientation, had Japanese Class where they only talked in Japanese to us, and, I got my new companion, Elder Gerald Lynn Adams III.  He's headed for Tokyo.  Anyway, long and fun/difficult day.

I went for the Tetanus Diptheria shots, but when they looked at my Health Card, they don't believe I received my Hepatitua A shots, so they told me to write home for confirmation, either fax my yellow card (on my desk at the foot of my bed) or send me that card.  If I haven't gotten those Hepatitus shots, they're $64 a piece >. >  (there are two of them).

July 14
I wasn't able to finish writing last night, so I'm finishing in my spare time before Japanese Class, and as I write, we're practicing Japanese as companions. 

I love you guys, and I hope that you are having fun.  I feel very calm, and I feel that I am where I need to be, so don't you fret, I miss you, I love you, and I'm choosing the right.

Japanese of the Day:
Shitsu mon ga arimasuka?
"Do you have any questions?"

Herunandezu Choro  (pronounced chooo rooo)
Elder Hernandez

Muah!

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment