Friday, July 29, 2011

22 July 2011

22 July 2011

Hellooooo family!

You can all keep writing as much as you want! I will send messages through mom or dad for everyone, and that way I can use my thirty mins to read all your guys' emails without being strapped for time :D Good for Brittany on her new job! She can finally stop getting destroyed by her hours :D

I love you guys, and I miss all our fun time together, There's a missionary girl out here who is practically my twin XD and she's been the one who is saying things at the same time as me now XD it's hilarious, because my Companion finds it ridiculous XD

Dad, I hope that the Diet is working for you, I have been praying for it to do what you desire for it to do for you.

How's Mom? I know you told me about the Drawing she started, if you want, you guys can copy it and send it to me on here, so I can see it through the Emailll :D

I Love you, I love Mom, I miss you, and I miss Mom, and yu guys Rock, and yeah :D I'm running out of time now, so I'll get going. Keep safe, I'm safe, I'm well, I'm happy, and I'm Learning more, with help, than I ever thought I would be able to learn ^_^ this is really good for me and my personality, having this structure in my life is a real blessing. ^_^

Take care, and I'll write to you next week as well :D Can you also tell Chelsea and Tim that I miss them Lots and Lots, and that they rock, and could you please tell Mary that all the letters she sent me Aren't Distracting at all, and that if anything, More letters is fantastic :D

Reading from all of you has been the only thing keeping me focused on the work, so it's important to me :D Tell Mary I miss her.

I can't wait to see you all again, that's going to be sweet!  also tell them all that I am able to READ all the emails I get, I will just be able to respond through Dad only. :D

I'll have a new Niece/Nephew (do we know which one yet?) and it'll be crazy to see how much we've all changed in 2 years :D I love you!!! tell all my peeps I love them as well ^_^

Your Elder
Herunandezu Choro

No comments:

Post a Comment